Glitter for nails wholesale 1KG
Glitter powder is made of imported PET polyester film with high precision and brightness through precision mechanical cutting. Shapes are hexagonal, quadrangular, long bar, five-pointed star, snowflake, plum blossom, heart, moon, four-leaf clover, cloud, maple leaf, ice cream, prismatic, small note, double note, triangle, grass, bat, Sun, apple, notched apple, umbrella, bow, turtle, rooster, rabbit, high shoes, cat head, penguin, dolphin and irregular shapes. And there are many colors to choose from.
The materials used are aluminum, PET and PVC. The high-temperature glitter powder is produced from aluminum or PET materials, and different materials can withstand different degrees of high temperature (ranging from 80°C, 180°C, and 300°C). All colors are added with a protective layer, the color is bright, and it has certain resistance to weather, temperature changes and mildly corrosive chemicals.
Four corners: 0.1mm, 0.3mm, 0.4mm, 0.5mm, 0.6mm, 0.8mm, 1.0mm, 3.0mm
Hexagon: 1/500 (0.05mm), 1/360 (0.07mm), 1/256 (0.1mm), 1/170 (0.15mm), 1/128 (0.2mm), 1/96 (0.3mm), 1/64(0.4mm) 1/40(0.5mm), 1/32(0.6mm), 1/24(0.8mm), 1/20(1.3mm), 1/12(2.0mm), 1/10 (2.5mm), 1/8 (3.0mm)
Wire: 0.3×1.5mm, 0.3x3mm, 0.3×4.7mm
三、There are many types, colors and specifications of glitter powder on the market. The high-quality glitter powder is reflected in the following major indicators:
- High brightness: distinguished from the surface brightness, high-quality glitter powder has high brilliance, high brightness and obvious mirror effect.
- The shape is unified: high-quality glitter powder, look at the shape of glitter powder under a microscope, the shape is regular, it is a standard hexagon, and there is no difference in size and powder.
- Strong acid and alkali resistance: Micacai’s high-quality glitter powder can be immersed in strong acid and alkali liquid for a long time to keep the color beautiful.
- High temperature resistance: It can be steamed, and the glitter powder is top-grade if there is no fading or partial fading after steaming at high temperature. This method is mostly used to identify glitter powder used in glitter glue and nail polish.
四、Application range: As a surface treatment material with unique effects, glitter powder is used for paper, cloth, wood, metal, leather, plastic, ceramics and other materials through injection, silk screen, coating, and spraying. On top, it forms a special effect for decoration or reflection and eye-catching.
Widely used in Christmas crafts, fabric printing, paper printing, couplets, glass crafts, jewelry, paint decoration, cosmetics (nail polish, eye shadow, etc.), toys, heat transfer, plastic products and other industries. Its characteristic is to enhance the visual effect of the product, so that the decoration part has layers and a more standing feeling. Its high flashing characteristics make the decorations bright and dazzling and add luster.。
五.Glitter powder usage: Glitter powder can be mixed with paint, glue, ink, paint, paper pulp, glass paste, color masterbatch…all kinds of raw material base materials, and then use natural air drying, high-temperature oven drying, cooking and baking Curing the mixture dry and other methods.
1. Product name: Glitter for nails powder in kilograms;
2. Product specifications: 1kg single PE ziplock bag;
3. Product weight: 1000g, 30kg/box;
4. Product use: Dip powder needs to be used in conjunction with Acrylic liquid. There is an odor when using it. Please keep indoor ventilation.
For More Detailed Information Please to Add Whatapp: +8615822532116