How to choose a nail pen that suits you| NRN Nail Tutorial
Many babies don’t understand the usage of nail pens. Today, I have compiled five nail pens that novices must understand! As long as you know these, the common nail styles will not be difficult for you~
The brush bristles are less and thin, suitable for drawing lines and small-area patterns, and can also be used for blending of gradual transition colors!
tips: When I first started practicing color painting, I often made mistakes by accident. If you make a mistake, use acrylic paint to wipe it off with a cotton piece dipped in clean water, and use a cotton piece with 95° alcohol or cleaning fluid to wipe off the painted glue or nail polish.
Draw line pen
The bristles of the drawing pen are extremely slender and suitable for drawing long straight lines.
1. Pivot: Manicurists generally use their little thumbs as a fixed pivot. Note that the guest’s fingers cannot be used as a fulcrum, which not only affects the comfort of the guest, but also easily affects the final effect due to the shaking of the guest’s hand.
2. Take the glue: When drawing thick lines, the amount of glue should be a little more, and it should obviously exceed the pen; when drawing thin lines, the amount of glue should be relatively small, just after the pen, pay attention to the amount of uniform , Don’t drop glue.
3. Angle: When drawing a straight line, the tip of the pen must be basically perpendicular to the nail surface to ensure that the line is straight enough.
There are round beads of different sizes on the two ends, which can be used to dot dots and dip glue, or dip light therapy glue to get some small accessories, such as sequins and small steel balls.
tips: In addition to polka dots, point-point pens can also draw many patterns, such as pastoral embroidery nail art, animal eyes and mouths, etc.~
The tip of the pen is flat and the brush bristles are spread out. It is used to shake and leak glitter or to depict many but not messy lines, such as wood grain.
The brush bristles are smaller than the glitter brush, and the brush bristles have less fine and soft scratches. The gradation is more natural. It is a must for novices.
1. Two-color or multi-color gradation is the same as monochrome gradation , but you need to use dark colors first, then light colors. When you want to deepen the gradient colors later, you also need to alternately repeat the colors to make the gradient;
2. Be sure to apply a thin layer each time. When using the pen, be careful to wipe the color on the pen every few strokes, otherwise the color will hardly become lighter!
3. The gradient pen can’t be pressed too hard , just use the tip of the pen to gently move the color.
Q1: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: Original factory with OEM/ODM service.
Q2: Can you customize logo and colors?
A: Yes, we have professional designers and experienced engineers to offer you satisfied products.
Q3: What is the material of your products?
A: Acrylic & Methacrylic. We also can customize as your formula.
Q4: How can I get some samples?
A: Free samples are offered. Please send us an inquiry or contact us on the trade messenger. We are always ready to offer you full help.
Q5: How about the quality control?
A: Professional Quality Inspection Department always paid great importance for QC.Professional Quality Inspection Department always paid great importance for QC.
Q6: How can i make an order and payment?
A: Please contact us for your order details, we will offer you professional service. The payment terms we have are paypal, western union, T/T etc.
Q7: What is the delivery time?
A: For samples, about 3-5 days you will get to test.
For orders, about 5-12 days, based on your order quantity.
NRN COSMETICS Co., Ltd Is Nail Gel Polish and Nail Acrylic Powder Factory/Manufacturer/Wholesale Supplier From Guangzhou, China For 10 Years.
We Supply Nail Gel Polish and Nail Acrylic Powder In 1KG, 5KG, 25KG Bulk… Also, We Do Private Label/Custom Logo For All The Clients From All Over The World With Different Requirements.
With The Word’s Strongest and The Most Experienced NRN Group, We Also Can Do The Custom Formula For The Clients If You Can Provide Us The Samples!
Acrylic Powder Color Dip Powder Can Be Colored According To Your Needs And Can Be Customized. Complete Dip Powder Nail Production Supply Chain. For More Detailed Information Please to Add Whatapp: +8615822532116