Detailed steps for nail sticking drill | NRN Nail Tutorial
Shiny things are the favorites of many girls, and diamond-encrusted nails are also popular in many nail shops. Here are the detailed steps for nailing diamonds, let’s take a look:
The detailed steps of nail sticking drill
Step 1: Prepare the nail polish and tools you need, apply the polish and shine the light for 60 seconds. Take the lake blue nail polish and brush the oblique French style on the front edge of the nail, and light it for 60 seconds. In order to make the color fuller, brush twice and light for 60 seconds.
Step 2: Stick an appropriate length of gold and silver thread on the edge of the French armor.
Step 3: Paste two gold and silver threads on the edge of the French armor of the thumb, brush the jewelry glue on the appropriate position of the gold and silver threads, and glue the ring orange on the thumb.
Step 4: Then stick on diamond jewelry of different colors and sizes, and light it for 60 seconds.
Step 5: Brush the jewelry glue on the appropriate places where you want to stick diamonds on other nails, glue all kinds of oranges and diamonds, and illuminate for 60 seconds.
Step 6: After pasting the diamond jewelry, finally apply a layer of bright oil to all the nails and shine the light for 60 seconds.
How can diamond nails stick firmly
- Small diamonds: Small broken diamonds are small in size and flat-bottomed. They are easy to inlay. Reinforced plastic, builder gel or jewelry inlaid gel can ensure the stability of the diamond decoration, but don’t forget to use transparent builder gel. The gaps of the diamond jewelry are covered.
- Large diamonds: Many manicurists choose to use Reinforced plastic or builder gel to stick large diamonds, but they fall out within a few days, because the viscosity of Reinforced plastic and builder gel can be used to stick small diamonds, but it is not enough to stabilize the large diamonds. . It is best to mix acrylic powder with nail liquid or choose professional jewelry inlay glue. The firmness of the two is equivalent, and the nail artist can choose according to the situation. But be sure to wrap the jewelry with transparent builder gel, which is stable and at the same time can prevent the metal jewelry from fading or peeling off the pearl surface.
- Sharp bottom drill: Because the bottom of the pointed drill has a small contact surface with the nail surface, it is not easy to fix. When pasting, use acrylic powder or jewelry inlay glue to make a base for it, that is, use acrylic powder or jewelry inlaid gel Point out the shape of a ball on the nail surface, and then set a few three-dimensional diamonds in it. But don’t forget to use transparent builder gel for edging, because the concentration of acrylic powder or jewelry inlaid gel is large, it can’t fill the gap between the bottom of the diamond and the nail surface, while the transparent builder gel can fill the gap well.
- Round-bottomed jewelry: round-bottomed jewelry, like pearls, is not easy to fix, like a pointed diamond, it needs to be fixed with enough glue, but the advantage over a pointed diamond is that it can be all-inclusive, Which will strengthen its firmness. If the pearl is cut into a flat bottom, it is easier to inlay, just use jewelry inlay glue. Be sure to wrap the jewelry with transparent builder gel, which is stable while preventing the pearl surface from falling off.
- Special-shaped jewelry: Irregularly shaped spar or diamond jewelry are all special-shaped jewelry. Heterosexual jewelry is also a type of jewelry that is difficult to inlay, especially spar jewelry. Due to the uneven shape, it cannot fit the nail surface completely. It also needs to be inlaid with jewelry inlaid gel or crystal liquid mixed with acrylic powder to be more firm.
Q1: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: Original factory with OEM/ODM service.
Q2: Can you customize logo and colors?
A: Yes, we have professional designers and experienced engineers to offer you satisfied products.
Q3: What is the material of your products?
A: Acrylic & Methacrylic. We also can customize as your formula.
Q4: How can I get some samples?
A: Free samples are offered. Please send us an inquiry or contact us on the trade messenger. We are always ready to offer you full help.
Q5: How about the quality control?
A: Professional Quality Inspection Department always paid great importance for QC.Professional Quality Inspection Department always paid great importance for QC.
Q6: How can i make an order and payment?
A: Please contact us for your order details, we will offer you professional service. The payment terms we have are paypal, western union, T/T etc.
Q7: What is the delivery time?
A: For samples, about 3-5 days you will get to test.
For orders, about 5-12 days, based on your order quantity.
NRN COSMETICS Co., Ltd Is Nail Gel Polish and Nail Acrylic Powder Factory/Manufacturer/Wholesale Supplier From Guangzhou, China For 10 Years.
We Supply Nail Gel Polish and Nail Acrylic Powder In 1KG, 5KG, 25KG Bulk… Also, We Do Private Label Acrylic Powder/Custom Logo For All The Clients From All Over The World With Different Requirements.
With The Word’s Strongest and The Most Experienced NRN Group, We Also Can Do The Custom Formula For The Clients， If You Can Provide Us The Samples!
Nail Dipping Powder, Acrylic Powder, carved powder, source supplier. For many years, we have been professionally providing product supply for nail polish manufacturers all over the world, with a wide range of products, complete varieties, and preferential prices
Dipping powder Acrylic Powder can be colored according to your needs and can be customized. Complete nail art production supply chain. Welcome to Add Whatapp: +8615822532116