Nail Brush 5pcs Set UV Acrylic Carved UV Treatment Pen | NRN UV Pen
Flat tip pen: It is most suitable for extended nails with higher viscosity; More versatile, it is also suitable for brushing base glue, sealing layer and color glue. Special brush for Base Coat. A super brush with both softness and slenderness. The operability is excellent, and the pen pressure is low and you will not feel tired after long-term use. Beginners can also use this brush to make high-quality nail art The ball pen can also be used as a base coat, top coat and color smear, which is also more comprehensive
One, nail scissors
(1) Classification: Nail clippers are divided into size, followed by the shape of the front end. There are two types: flat and inclined.
(2) How to use: After washing your hands, use a flat-head nail clipper to cut out the required length. If the nail groove on both sides of the nail is too deep and long toward the nail groove, use beveled nails to cut off the nails on both sides.
(3) Note: When cutting nails, whether you use flat-head nail scissors or bevel nail scissors, do not cut too deep. If you often cut the nails deeper, the nail bed will become shorter and shorter. It will affect the beauty of nails, especially for women. Do not cut off the two corners of the front end of the nail when manicuring square nails.
Two, nail file
(1) Classification: Manicure files are divided into steel files and color files, which are commonly referred to as flower files.
(2) How to use: Use a steel file or a flower file to grind the long and short nails in the order of the two sides and then the front, and grind them into the desired shape. (Usually there are 6 shapes of nails: A, square B, square round C, oval D, pointed E, round F, and trumpet. The nail artist can advise customers to choose the shape that suits them according to the shape of their hands.)
(3) Matters needing attention: When using steel files and flower files to polish the nail shape, be sure to pay attention to the fine polishing on both sides of the nail, and the shape of the front end must be round.
Three, soak the hand bowl
(1) Classification: There are two kinds of hand-soaking bowls, imported and domestic. The professional hand-soaking bowl should be exactly the shape of a hand, and placing your hand on it exactly matches the shape of the bowl.
(2) How to use: Pour hand soap or warm water into the hand soaking bowl, soak the left hand first, and then change the right hand after five minutes. This will clean the nails and soften the finger skin.
(3) Matters needing attention: Do not put cold water and too hot water in the hand-soaking bowl.
Four, finger skin softener Finger skin softener is a milky white liquid that can accelerate the degree of softening.
(1) How to use: Dry the soaked hands with a towel, and evenly apply the softener on the nail surface.
(2) Matters needing attention: Do not apply softener on the nail cover to prevent the nail cover from being softened.
Five, push the leather stick
(1) Classification: Pushing rods are divided into wooden push rods, steel push rods and sand push rods.
(2) How to use: Steel push rods are mostly used in professional beauty shops. Use the side of the oval flat head to push the aging skin of the fingers toward the palm to make the nail cover look slender. Use the spatula on the other end to scrape away the keratin remaining on the nails.
(3) Precautions: Apply moderate force when pushing the finger skin. Do not use too much force to avoid damage to the methyl group, otherwise it will affect the growth of nails.
Six, finger leather pliers
(1) Classification: Finger skin pliers are generally made of stainless steel, with scissors type (curved finger skin scissors) and pliers-shaped.
(2) How to use: Use finger pliers to cut off the dead skin and thorns that have just been pushed to make the fingers look neat and tidy.
(3) Precautions: When using finger leather pliers, you should be careful not to pull it, and cut it directly to avoid damage to the finger skin, and do not cut too deep.
Seven, nail massage oil
(1) Classification: Nail art massage oil is also called nutrient oil or nail oil, which can be divided into: almond-containing, vitamin A-containing and vitamin E-containing nutrients.
(2) How to use: Take a small amount of massage oil and apply it around the trimmed finger skins, and massage it with your fingers. It can moisturize finger skin, prevent thorns from growing around nails, make skin soft, and protect nails healthy and shiny.
(3) Precautions: Use nutrient oil every day, and the dosage should not be too much, otherwise it will appear too greasy.
Eight, polishing file
(1) Classification: There are three-sided polishing strips and four-sided polishing blocks.
(2) How to use: generally follow the order of use of black, white, and gray. The black surface can throw away the cutin on the nail surface, the white surface can polish the nail surface finer, and the gray surface can polish the surface. After three procedures, nails will look crystal clear and shiny.
(3) Matters needing attention: If the customer’s nail cover is thin, it should not be polished on the thickest side of the four-sided polishing block, otherwise the nail will become thinner and thinner. Do not rub back and forth when polishing, because the heat generated by friction will make you uncomfortable.
Nine, Base Oil
(1) Classification: The base oil includes calcium base oil, protein base oil and moisturizing base oil.
(2) How to use: Apply primer after polished nails. Choose the primer according to the customer’s nail texture. If the customer’s nails are soft, add calcium oil. If you need to apply the nail polish before applying the nail polish, apply the primer to prevent the nails from turning yellow and play a nutritional role.
(3) Precautions: Primer must be applied before applying nail polish in professional nail art.
Ten. Nail polish
(1) Classification: Nail polish is divided into ordinary type and quick-drying type.
(2) How to use:
A. How to apply dark nail polish: The amount of dark nail polish should not be too much at one time, otherwise it will appear thick and uneven. Apply 2-3 times, thinner each time, the effect will be better.
B. How to apply light-colored nail polish: Improper use of pink and other light-colored nail polish series can easily reveal uneven application marks. When applying the first layer, pay special attention to the amount of nail polish and the inclination of the nail polish. , And apply the second layer as soon as possible when the first layer is not dry, this is very important.
C. Pearlescent nail polish application method: Pearlescent nail polish is easy to dry. Dip a little more nail polish on the brush and apply it as soon as possible. Otherwise, it will appear uneven, so the brush should be used upright. To avoid leaving marks, apply on both sides first, then in the middle.
(3) Matters needing attention: When applying nail polish, do not apply it to the finger skin or nail groove. First, it will be messy, and second, it will affect the breathing of the nails.
eleven. Bright oil
(1) Type: Bright oil is divided into ordinary bright oil and UV bright oil.
(2) How to use: Apply the polish to the dried nail polish to protect the polish and prolong the shedding time. For example, use anti-yellow and anti-UV gloss oil after making crystal armor.
(3) Matters needing attention: bright oil should not be applied too thickly.
NRN Cosmetics Co., Ltd. Specializes In The Production Of Nail Polish, Acrylic Powder, Dip Powder, Nail Remover, Gel Polish, UV lamp, Nail Pushrod, Nail File, Japanese-style Colored Gel, Japanese-style Gel Polish, and Japanese-style Nail Cosmetics. The Company Integrates Research And Development, Production And Sales Are Integrated.
NRN Cosmetics Co., Ltd. Was Established In 2008 And Has A History Of More Than 10 Years. All Products Are Independently Developed By The Company, Including Gel Polish, Functional Gel, UV lamp And Acrylic Powder Related Products, Which Can Meet The Needs Of The Industry To A Large Extent.
NRN Cosmetics Co., Ltd. Has Two Production Lines Of Gel Polish And Acrylic Powder In The Chinese Factory, With Complete Production Qualifications, A quality Inspection Department And A Complete Quality Management System, Which Can Effectively Control The Cost Of Materials, And Ensure The High-cost Performance Of the Products. At The Same Time, We Undertake OEM, ODM Processing, Distributors From All Channels Are Welcome To Come To Cooperate And Consult,
Acrylic Powder Color Dip Powder Can Be Colored According To Your Needs And Can Be Customized. Complete Dip Powder Nail Production Supply Chain. For More Detailed Information Please to Add Whatapp: +8615822532116