Well-known brands on the market, for your reference
- International first-line big names: CND, OPI, Presto, Artist, ORLY, etc., prices range from 12 to 15 US dollars;
- Big domestic and foreign brands: Harmony, IBD, Memory, etc., the price is about 9-12 dollars;
- Domestic expensive brands: Kang Chun, Mi Geen, Rennie T, Kou Dan, Rennie Van Gogh, KAGA, etc., prices range from 6-9 US dollars;
- Mid-range brands: Renee, Tianmei, Yifuyue, Blue Zone, BO, Shifani, etc., the price is 4-6 dollars a bottle
- There are also many new brands with high cost performance: Nai Yu, Green Card, etc., the price is 2-4 US dollars a bottle
Extended information: The process of making nails:
- Wash your hands: Before manicure, it is best to use warm water to make bubbles, and then wash away the dust and dirt on your nails ~ You can also soften the edges of the nails.
- Trim: Beautiful nail shapes need to be trimmed. Generally speaking, choose a nail clipper that suits your nails. It can be cut about 2 times. Too big is easy to cut frizz, too small and easy to trim.
- Sanding: Sand the edges of the nails gently with a sand file. It is recommended to use a thin file with sand to protect the nails.
- Polishing: The nail surface of many MMs is very uneven. It is recommended to polish, but it is not recommended to use MM to sand the nail surface, because if you do this often, the nails will become very thin and brittle. Adverse.
- Softening: Especially obvious in autumn and winter. As we all know, the epidermis at the edges of nails is often very hard and dry, and often peels. At this time, the skin softener can be used to solve it.
- Nutrition: Apply a layer of surface nutrients on the edges of the nails and massage gently until absorbed, which has a strong protective effect on the nails.
7.Base Coat: If you do not use the base coat for a long time, after washing the nail polish, your nails will turn yellow. This is caused by the use of base oil.
8.Coloring: Choose your favorite nail polish color and apply it on your nails.
9.Top coat: This is the last step of nail art. Applying a top coat on your nails will not only make your nails particularly bright, but also protect your nail polish from fading!
If it is nail polish, I recommend OPI ORLY ESSIE ZOYA CHINAGLAZE NUBAR DEBORAHLIPPMANN. These are more professional brands.
In the case of gel polish, OPI ESSIE CND COLORCLUB ORLY comes out-taken from the internet. There are too many brands of gel polish. More expensive ones such as CND, world-renowned, Codan, Rennie, Baigu are many more affordable brands. See what gel polish your nail shop needs. I personally use NRN gel polish, which is cost-effective, and the quality of gel polish is also very good. I am very satisfied with a gel polish Korean brand NRNgel polish, which is very good and has long durability Will not fall off for more than two months. Very easy to use, I always use this brand.