Dipping Nail Powder System
|Brand Name||BORN PRETTY|
|Product Name||3 IN 1 Nail Dipping Acrylique Powder Carving Extension Nail Powder|
|Feature||1. The Dipping Nail Powder is easy to do it with a french and gradient effect.
2. To create a protective layer, strengthen your own natural nails, promote longer and stronger nails that don’t split or peel.
3. The advantages are simple and quick to apply, more durable than nail polish, and the disadvantage is that it is not easy to remove(in the same way as the nail gel)
4.Can be used on natural nails and false nails.
5. Provide a fantastic natural look for your nails.
6.Perfect for home use or professional use.
|Dipping Nail Powder steps||1. Prepare your nail.
2. Apply a thin coat of dip base.
3. Dip tip of the entire nail into the dish.
4. Brush off excess powder.
5. Apply a second coat of dip Base Coat.
6. Dip tip of a nail into the dish to achieve the desired smile line.
7. Brush off excess powder.
8. Apply dip ACTIVATOR.
9. Smooth and refine the surface with a buffer.
10. Apply top coat
|Manicure DIY design flower steps||1. Brush the acrylic power on the nail mold with acrylic liquid.
2. Stick it to your real nail and make sure it fully plying-up, wait for it dry.
3. Remove the nail mold.
4. Trim the shape of your nails.
5. Apply a color coat.
6. Make the shape of acrylic powder as you want with acrylic liquid.
|Nail Art Extension steps||1. Put a nail form on your nail.
2. Brush the acrylic powder on the nail with acrylic liquid.
3. it would try within 1-2 mins.
4. Take off the nail form.
5. Trim the shape of your nails.